Thursday, January 31, 2008

Phil of the Future

I was thinking about the future (again) and I was reminded of my favorite Disney Channel show, Phil of the Future. Have you seen it? I know it's supposed to be for kids, but it's so adorable. Phil is from the future but the time machine he used to travel our current year is broken. His haphazard dad can't ever seem to fix it, so he is stuck here till the machine is repaired. Phil uses his cool gadgets to impress a girl from his school and his little sister uses them to torture her classmates. I love the episodes. They are such fun.

Boston UniversityFuture related, I finally submitted my last grad school application today. Boston University is crossed off my checklist. I've been getting emails almost everyday saying: urgent, your application is incomplete. Deadlines are panic, my friend, sheer panic. I am waiting for tragedy to happen. I don't want something bad to happen, but I fear awful mailing mishaps.

No comments:

Post a Comment