Monday, September 22, 2008

Cheeburger Cheeburger

On Sunday my Aunt and I met up in a city between the two of us to catch up. We went to what I would consider one step away from being a "mega" church. The music was really loud, and the building looked more like a warehouse outside and concert stadium inside than a traditional church. A different experience for me, not necessarily bad, not necessarily good. I don't think I would drive for 30 minutes to go there again though. Meeting with my Aunt who I usually only get to see once a year was the nice part.

Then we went to a 1950's inspired diner in Old Columbia with electric pink walls and a cardboard Elvis cutout in the corner, Cheeburger Cheeburger. The sandwich and fries were delicious. I love how they encourage you to get about a thousand different toppings on your "invent-a-burger." It ended up being so big, I could hardly fit my mouth around it. Thank you slice of pineapple, onion rings, roasted red peppers, bleu cheese, lettuce, tomato, salsa, guacamole, and honey mustard. Yeah. It might sound gross, but it was great.

No comments:

Post a Comment