Saturday, May 10, 2008

Graduation!

I am officially a college graduate! Whooo.

Unfortunately, it was raining in the morning so graduation was moved inside Heiges Field House. Booooo. I was kind of disappointed. The gym wasn't nearly as nice as the outdoor stadium would've been. I am pleased however, that it wasn't deadly hot like my high school graduation. I still have visions of the kids with last last names that start with Z going up to get their diplomas with butt sweat marks showing through their robes. That was the hottest/sweatiest I've ever been in my life. Moments like those are when it is good to have a last name at the beginning of the alphabet!


Since graduation was moved indoors, the Colleges were all separated. That was sad too, since I couldn't see some of my friends graduate. On the plus side however, the College of Arts and Sciences got to participate in the later ceremony which translated to about 2 more hours of sleep for me.

Afterwards my family took me out to eat at Ruby Tuesdays. We got free appetizers since they made us wait longer than the time they told us it would take to get a table for 8. The spinach dip was delightful as well as my strawberry lemonade and seafood dinner.

To all my recently graduated-friends:

Congratulations!! ♥

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Jenn Bly! I am so proud of you. I know that you are proud of me as well. We are now Alumni from our schools... I can't believe it. I want to stay in school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. whooooooooo.....hooooooo!

    Look at us!

    Kudos to us!

    ReplyDelete