Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Click-ity Clack

Ever wonder what other people are searching for on the Internet?
Ever stop by your favorite search engine and think, gee, what should I type in here?
Ever think that maybe you aren't searching for the 'right' things?

Lady Bug Computer MouseIn case you answered yes to any of those questions (or even if you didn't) THEWEBLIST.net is a pretty spiffy idea. It lists the top several most popular clicks at over 15 hot websites, like del.icio.us, digg.com, Google News, wired.com, Youtube, and news.com.
THEWEBLIST.net is a snapshot of what people are clicking on around the Internet right now. A single page with the latest news and stories from some of the Internet’s most popular websites.
Doesn't look like there is anything profoundly interesting right that this minute. I guess Internet searchers are disappointing right now. Get to your search engines and promote better links people. I want quality articles.

PS. I also want that ladybug computur mouse. It's just too cute to stand. Mine is boring right now, and I need a giant red bug to wrap my fingers around.

No comments:

Post a Comment