Monday, May 2, 2005

MMMM, sewer smoke

So today Emily and I were walking to her car after our finals and I just randomly said, "You know what I love? ...sewer smoke" MMMMM. Who doesn't? There is nothing like walking through the billowing clouds of nasty sewer smoke.
Oh, how it blows to and fro and will always change direction just as you pass by the man-hole. What greater feeling is there in life than knowing YOU are walking through such a great thing of nature?

So I am forever indebted to Emily for driving me home today. *thank you* I had a final at 8:00 AM but, yes I woke up at 7:45. -I didn't even have time to take a shower, ewww gross. (But no worries, a walk through the sewer smoke, like children playing in the lawn sprinklers on a summer day, can fix problems as such)

2 comments:

  1. So how much was the art book on ebay?

    ReplyDelete
  2. well it started out at 20.21, but now it's up to 24 something. Sooo, I don't think it will get much higher. --NOt so stupid after all, eh?

    ReplyDelete