Saturday, April 30, 2005

Ahhh-Chooooo

I have allergies that are killing me. I have used up an entire extra large size box of tissues. My nose is a freakin faucet and it has been rubbed raw. This is miserable. I just want to go a minute without having to stick a tissue up my nose.

On Wednesday I think it was, I was getting out of my car in the morning, and I reached over to get my bookbag from the passanger seat but then my elbow hit the horn. It honked abrubtly and everyone around looked over, but here I was just sitting in my car sheepishly. I felt so dumb, but I couldn't help but laugh. Does anyone even use their horn in small towns like Shippensburg? I think that is the fist time I've ever beeped it before. No wait, I have used it before to honk at random people and pretend like you know them and see if they also pretend they know you as well. Oh the joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment