Sunday, April 3, 2005

rain rain go away

Awwww, it was raining when we were supposed to walk for relay for life, so the thing was canceled in light of the torrential downpour. I'm disappointed. So today I wasted the whole day working on my straw dress. Read earlier posts if you have no idea what I'm talking about. I'm definitely putting too many hours into this. I did not expect this to be so difficult. I just want to get it finished. Arggghhh. So we all lose an hour of sleep for daylight savings time which really stinks. An hour seems much shorter when it is your own time, but then very very slow when sitting in class. Why is that? Never mind. We all know why that is. "Time flies when you're having fun" and school ain't fun--so that explains it. Wow I have a lot of negativity today. Maybe it's the fact that I did nothing fun today. Saturdays were not made to be bored, my life is pathetic. Well, ok I do have to get this art project done, so the day wasn't a complete waste... I'm not even going to add any pictures to this post, take it as a reflection of my mood. No, I'm not in a grumpy mood, but more of a bored mood I guess, if that even is mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment