Sunday, May 22, 2005

STAR WARS III

Sorry for not posting for awhile but my stupid internet connection does not seem to like me. It knows I need on the internet and it deliberately doesn't work in return. I swear it is out to get me. The evil evil internet connecter.

So, what came out this weekend? I'll give you one guess, and of course you will say "STAR WARS!!!"
And then I will say, "congrats, you guessed right," and then we will talk about how awesome it was.
I will say "my favorite part was when Anikin put on the Darth Vador mask."
You will say "my favorite part was one of the many light saber fights."
Then I will say "I liked that too,"
And then you will say "yay, Star Wars."
Followed by, "that was my favorite episode since it put all of the puzzle pieces together"
And I will say, "mine too,"
I will also say, "Hayden Christensen was lookin' pretty good, huh?"

Then after some akward silence we will both say in unison, "Yay, star wars!"

3 comments:

  1. I would say my favorite parts were with Yoda fighting and any parts with Obi-Wan Kenobi in them...I saw it today! when did you see it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, so exciting. I saw it Friday night. Did you have to stand in an incredibly long line to get tickets? I did, but it was well worth it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nah, no lines. good seats too except for the stinkin kid sitting behind us who kept kicking our seats and babbling throughout the movie. Honestly, what kind of idiot takes their 4-10 year old to the movies like that? get a freakin baby sitter. little kids don't belong there.

    ReplyDelete