Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Pitter Patter (or whatever rain sounds like)

hiya folks. This week is crazy, so many papers to write. In fact I have one to write for every class but one, all at the same time...ahhhh. Please don't mind emily in the former post, she's desperate (ha ha). (I think I'll pay for that later)

Ok so what to talk about. How about the fact that is RAINED today. It was like I stepped into a shower with all my clothes on and then walked to class. I love listening to the sound of rain, it is so peaceful and it puts me into sleepy mode, that is provided you aren't standing out in it. Which acutually is pretty fun. I love playing in the rain. It is one of the best things in life, simple, yet so wonderful. If it is raining where you are grab a friend, take off your shoes and run barefoot through the rain, maybe jump in a puddle or two. You will feel like you are 5 years old again and quite refreshed. No really, is there anything better? Go play in the rain and then cozy up with hot chocolate afterwards. Go now I'm telling you, go.

No comments:

Post a Comment