Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Meet Emily!

Hey, this is Jenn's darker side...yes, there are two parts to Jenn. I am pure evil. Heh, just kidding. I'm just filling in for Jenn because she's busy working on some poem for English. My name is Emily and I like long walks on the the beach at night, daisies, and frozen mochas. I am single and a college student...two for one!!! I love dogs and think that everyone should have a dog at least once in their life. I'm a bio major, pre-med...so I have to have all my fun now because later, I won't have anytime, so if anyone's up for some fun, call me!! If it's nice out and warm, I enjoy playing soccer or volleyball or even a relaxing run. Fall is my favorite season because it's still a little warm out, and yet there's a slight cool breeze passing through. I like a guy who is intelligent and can hold a decent conversation with me, but isn't up tight and knows how to make me laugh. He has to be a Christian, but not so strict that I feel like a heathen. Ah, he has to love dogs too. Oh, plus, I'd like a guy who can wear the pants in the relationship and can take initiative, but I also want to make decisions and be the boss too, so I suppose the guy has to be able to "share the pants" with me. Hmmm, kinda hard to describe, because I'm an independent girl, but I want a guy who can make decisions too. Anyway, if you want, leave a comment...this was just a "get to know Emily" blog....not really good, but when I post later, it'll be more interesting! Ciao!

7 comments:

  1. What about Orlando Bloom? I as expecting a half page paragraph describing and analyzing all the amazingly hot traits he has. Nothing about hot guys with british accents either? Tisk tisk, you must be lowering your standards =P. Maybe you should go after that hot bio lab partner of yours who's "lonely, and wants to visit." ;) Or maybe Mike!(either one), hm, Greg? Gary? Ryan? Ah, so many choices, how are you going to decide Em? Maybe you could walk up to a guy and ask for his phone number again "just in case?" I'm sure once you get into med school there'll be tons of guys asking you to help them with their studies of the human body.... ^_^
    Au Revior

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emily, When did my blog become a dating service? No phone calls please. Just direct those right to emily, I'm not getting involved. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenn (again)March 23, 2005

    hmmm, Emily or Kevin, what does "Maybe you should go after that hot bio lab partner of yours who's "lonely, and wants to visit."" mean? Huh? Someone's not telling jenni something and I demand to know. I knew there was something fishy going on. One of you will the spill beans...eventually.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darn it, I did forget to mention British guys, didn't I? Hmmm that doesn't seem like me at all...Plus, who's Greg? As for the bio lab partner, it's he who wanted to visit you and it's you who thinks he's hot. Nice part about the "studies of the human body."

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was trying to remember the creepy dude that you and jenn had a date with, well tried to have a date with, but he ditched you guys. Oh, don't worry about it jenn, i think it's just emily acting normal, chasing after random guys.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It wasn't a date. Geez. That would be weird if it was, two girls and a guy. Plus it wasn't me. Emily was the one who started that whole ordeal. Did I understand right that kevin thought emily's lab partner was hot and then he wanted to meet with him? I'm confused.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It was not my idea...it was his. Plus, it was your fault b/c you had been talking to him from the beginning and then said, "hey emily, you should talk with him..."

    ReplyDelete