Monday, November 7, 2005

Bad Birthday

Sigh, this is one of the worst birthdays ever. As I was driving into school today a police officer pulled me over because my inspection was past due. Then as he was handing me my citation he was like "oh, and happy birtday" as if you would say it sarcastically. He probably read it on my license and felt guilty for pulling me over. Sigh, and then I was late for class too. I don't like birthday's anymore, they used to be fun, and it meant I got presents. Now they just mean I am getting old. Once you hit 20 your life just goes downhill. Sigh

2 comments:

  1. You can't possibly say that the life is on the downhill after 20. I am looking forward to be 20 right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. NOOOOOO, don't be. I'm telling you, life will feel boring and officailly "adultish" once you are out of the teens. Of course, that doesn't mean you have to act like an adult, but you are expected to.

    ReplyDelete