Wednesday, June 4, 2008

i am neurotic

I enjoy reading about others' neuroses over on the site, i am neurotic.

People seem to have idiosyncrasies from fear of the letter E to irrational organizational behavior. Site visitors anonymously send in their secret little obsessions to share with others. For some reason, peeking at the crazy stupid unexplainable habits/fears of other people is amusing. Perhaps there is comfort in knowing that everyone has a little bit OCD-approaching behavior hidden somewhere.

I sent in one within the past week and it is published on the site. I won't tell you which one is mine, but maybe you can guess?

YOU should share your strange behavior with the rest of the world. Let me know if you do, so I can read it and laugh at your uncontrollable freakish neuroses too!

No comments:

Post a Comment