Saturday, February 23, 2008

Which do you like better?

LikeBetter asks you which photo you like better and then tells you things about yourself. The 'brain' was right when it said I'd prefer to be a pirate over a ninja, but wrong when it said I prefer spicy food over not-spicy food. Either way, picking my favorite photo was fun, even if the conclusions are neither accurate or scientifically inclined.


At first I wondered whether they meant a split second response, or a carefully calculated opinion of the photo. Then I wondered whether they meant if I like the subject matter of one over another, or if I liked the artistic quality of one photograph over another. I quickly realized it didn't matter because this site is not a cognitive science revelation but a rather an easy breezy time-killer.

No comments:

Post a Comment