Sunday, February 10, 2008

Post Secret

I am in love with Post Secret. It is an ongoing project by Frank Warren that I have been interested in for the past three months or so. People anonymously send in postcards on which they write a secret that they've never told anyone before, and they are published on the Post Secret Blog for the world to read. It is updated every Sunday. I actually get excited to check Post Secret every Sunday. Here's a few samples of what you'll find:





I suggest you check in every Sunday. The secrets are amazing. Someday I determined to send in my own. Post Secret

3 comments:

  1. awww....jenn, they're so sad some of them. that would be a good idea to send some...maybe we should put that on our list of things to do.

    that would actually be a great way to propose to someone...maybe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the last one. It is cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Since you like PostSecret you might wish to try CommonTies.com

    David
    Common Ties

    ReplyDelete