Monday, February 11, 2008

A Spoon Full of Sugar

Lipton Green Tea BoxIn bad news, these past few days I have been feeling terrible. I have had a sore throat, drippy nose, headaches and stomachaches. And on top of that, the wintry wind around here is biting. On my drive home, as my fingers just about froze and cracked off, I questioned why humans live in cold weather when there are places like Florida and Texas? I swear I was born at the wrong latitude. What I wouldn't give for a little heat?

In good news, I have discovered Lipton Premium Pyramid Teas to make me feel better. They are ultra tasty. They come in these fancy-smancy little pyramid-shaped tea bags and great flavors. My favorite is the Green Tea with Mandarin Orange that comes with pieces of real apricot, peach, and mango in the tea bag. Also yummy is the Bavarian Wild Berry. The ingredient list reads: black tea, dried fruit pieces (apple, blackberry, black currant, blueberry), rosehips, roasted chicory root, cinnamon bark, licorice root, orange & ginger peels, and natural flavors.

The 4 flavors I want to try next are:

Tuscan Lemon
Red Tea with Harvest Strawberry and Passionfruit
White Tea with Blueberry & Pomegranate
White Tea with Island Mango and Peach

Warm tasty tea makes a scratchy sore throat feel better.

3 comments:

  1. oooooooooo....those are so freakin cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, i thought you would like them. if you ever bring your Wii over, i'll let you try some!!

    ReplyDelete