Monday, December 26, 2005

Fabric and Sewage

Today we hit all the after Christmas sales! I got a sewing machine for Christmas so we stopped at Joanne's to get fabric and stuff to supplement it. I want to make a dress, pajama pants, and a jacket. I put up a picture of some of the stuff I got, plus a pic of my Christmas outfit (that matches my bedspread freakishly well).

Earlier we went to the mall, and at the BON TON I said "Look, Michelle, sewage is dropping from the ceiling. Don't stand under it. I turn around for a second to look at something and when I turn around she is standing right over the giant stain on the floor where ugly brown water has been dripping out all day. I say, "What are you doing? I told you not to stand under that," and what does Michelle do? She looks up, and a big drop of sewage drops on her face. That made my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment