Monday, September 5, 2005

Starbucks Green Tea Frappuccino

Have you tried the Starbucks Green Tea Frappuccino? They taste nasty. Tony referred to them as "hay bales" and that is not far from the truth. Ahhh, the thought makes me shudder. At first you are like hmmm, this isn't bad, and then it hits you. The after-tastes is overwhelming. It reminds me of the taste of lipstick, mind you not those cutesie flavored lip glosses, but, yes, real lipstick disgustingness. For picture purposes only, Michelle is pretending to drink the green Frappuccino that should be posted with biohazard Mr. Yuck stickers.

2 comments:

  1. I haven't tried the 'bucks frappuccino, but I LOVE the iced green tea at Panera.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhh, haven't tried one at Panera, I will put that on my to try list.

    ReplyDelete