Monday, September 26, 2005

Mosaic-ing the bathroom floor

Pretty. oh so pretty. My floor it is.

I am finally done! After a little bribery from my dad, I eventually got it done. It looks gorgeous. Broken tiles + mortar + blue grout + silicon coat + painted side boards + hours and hours = the best bathroom floor ever. I took the stir stick from the grout to Lowes and they were able to scan the color into their computer and get me blue paint that matches perfectly. I am quite impressed. I'm glad it was a small bathroom. Mom said I can do the purple bathroom next. HAHAHAHA that would take a lifetime.

1 comment:

  1. A real enlightening blog. Don't stop now. This may be of interest to you; how to buy & sell everything, like music on interest free credit; pay whenever you want.

    ReplyDelete