Saturday, May 19, 2007

Mirable Inventu

I am leaving for Europe very soon!!! Along with 2 students from every state school in Pennsylvania, Emily and I are participating in the SSHE Summer Study Abroad Program from Shippensburg. I can hardly stand it, I'm so excited. I have been obsessively thinking about how much I wanted to go on this trip since my freshman year of college when I heard students give presentations about their experiences. I'm glad I finally get the opportunity!

We are going to soooo many places all over Europe. First we are going to spend a week at California University (which is near Pittsburgh and not at all in the state of Cali). Our topic is Mirable Inventu: European Renaissance and Reformation. Yay.

I will post if I get a chance (but there are no guarantees)

No comments:

Post a Comment