Thursday, September 7, 2006

Smallville

smallville tom wellingI bought seasons 1 thru 5 of Smallville on DVD. Everynight my mom and I watch a new episode. 5 seasons? That's about 100 shows. I'm already sick of the little opening clip when you first turn the DVD on, and we are only on number 14. I hope we don't get sick of the show before we've watched them all.

I can't help but like Lex Luther even though I guess technically he's the bad guy. And of course I like Clark too. Tom Welling is a good looking guy (as you can see). I'm not sure if superman would be a good boyfriend or not. Sure he could save you if you needed it, but you would be a target for the bad guys all the time. It might be better just to go with someone without superpowers. You can't have everything...sigh

No comments:

Post a Comment