Tuesday, October 4, 2005

pictureless

Blogs are always better with pictures, but to tell the truth, I haven't really taken any of late. I took some of our service learning class for a presentation, but they aren't aren't exactely "fun" photos. Sorry that I am pictureless.

This week I have/had tons of meeting meetings meetings. Soon it will be fall break and hopefully I get caught up with work that I am behind on. So that is a relief.

Just to vent: Who calls their professor on a Saturday night? Is it ok for a friend to get upset with you, because you refuse to do such a thing? I offered to call the next afternoon. Geez, plus he was on VACATION. I'm sure he didn't want to be bothered.

But on another note, I am so excited to go to South Dakota for the service learning conference. I think it will be a lot of fun, and hopefully we can get full funding from the honors program. Oh, and I really want to see Mt. Rushmore which is only like 30 minutes aways, and we are talking about maybe visiting an Indian Reservation. Goody, goody, I can't wait!

2 comments:

  1. Jenn, WHAT THE CRAP? He gave us his number for a reasons....dur. That's why we had called him when we were writing the dumb proposal up!!! Good God Jenn, just admit you were lazy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. NOT for a Saturday night you dork. It had nothing to with me being lazy. I'm sorry I don't feel comfortable just calling up my professors any 'ole time. Geez

    ReplyDelete