Thursday, August 11, 2005

I am IN Texas!!

Hey Hey, in the hustle and bustle of the past week I haven't been keeping up with blogging. So what is new? I am in Texas. My grandparents offered to pay for my flight back so how could I refuse? We are having lots and lots of fun, about which I will blog later, but I am still behind on the past 2 weeks of which I haven't written about so here ya go:


This is my brother-in-law, Tony, and me with the enchiladas I made one night for supper. And me suspiciously grinning at the stack of 55 candy bars that I unwrapped for the UPC code to get some free shirts from HERSHEY's.


This is a picture of of MIchelle and Tony with all the goodies we got at hershey, and Tony stuffing his face, ha ha. Well my computer time is up so I'll finish blogging later- Later

No comments:

Post a Comment