Thursday, August 18, 2005

BEACH oh yeah!


Oh man, where do I begin telling you what I've been up to? Eventually I'll get it all in. First, I got to go to the beach!!! Yay, I was lamenting that couldn't earlier in the summer, but now I can no longer. I almost didn't know what to do I was so excited! We went to Gavelston on the Gulf of Mexico in south Texas. Unfortunately my back did burn, but by now it has turned into a tan. I also think I got stung by a jelly fish or something of the sort. We boogie boarded, picked up sea shells, fed seagulls, laid out in the sun, all the typical beachy stuff. Whoopie!

4 comments:

  1. Heh heh...guess what I found Jenn!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dunno... What? I don't even get a hint?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Smart light bulb texts you when it dies
    This is great - now, if you don't have any friends, at least you can get SMS messages from your lightbulbs.
    You are not here merely to make a living. You are here in order to
    enable the world to live more amply, with greater vision, with a finer spirit of hope and achievement. You are here to enrich the world, and you impoverish yourself if you forget the errand."

    Woodrow Wilson
    28th President of the United States
    breast surgery site/blog. It pretty much covers breast surgery related stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Emily? Was that you? I don't get that last post whether it is you or not. Strange... By the way, if it was the typo, I fixed it!!

    ReplyDelete