Thursday, February 17, 2005

That lady

So tonight I'm dragging Tami and Katie (who volunteered) to go hear that lady speak. You ask what lady? Good question, I forget her name. Ha ha. I only know that she is the lady that played in the tv show touched by an angel. dr Jeepers. My memory is so bad. What is her name? Basically I want to go just for the purpose of going, even though I don't expect it to be the most thrilling thing in the world. You know what is cool? When people surprise you. Of course I mean the good surprises. My mom just randomly called me to tell me that she was getting me a new cell phone. How neato is that? One of those flip kind to replace the orange, lizard decorated old one, that has a strange smell of clinque Happy perfume... but that is another story.

No comments:

Post a Comment