Saturday, February 19, 2005

Chess

So I really don't want to do all the work I gotta do. I have a bunch school stuff that is starting to pile up. Why work now when I can wait till hours before it is due and torture myself? My life would be empty without procrastination.

So what do I do instead? I dwindle down the time by playing chess on the internet with people I don't know. The reason I like this variety, is becasue I can take all the time in world to make my decision on where to move next. Nothing pressuring you except for the 3 day limit, but even I don't take that long. I am determined to become a formidable opponent. Yeah, yeah, nerd. Ha ha. I'm not horrible, but not so great either. Check out Gameknot where I like to play. There's nothing to download, Yay. Give me a challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment