Thursday, March 8, 2012

Have you seen our video yet?

I think the folks at Northern Virginia Magazine did a nice job with our video. You can watch it below or pop on over to YouTube.

Jamal did such a great job. He's so cute (teehee). And he so got the thing I'd want throw away of his more right than the answer I gave (ugly shoes). I hate PC computers now that I've gone Mac. I won't ever go back. But I have to say, oh my goodness, do I really do those weird things with my eyes? And how many times did I like say "like" in our engagement story? I swear. I like, did not, like, even notice I was doing that, like. That was always one of my favorite exercises while teaching public speaking. Ok class, today we're going to count each other's inarticulates. Nothing like 30 19-year olds tallying every um, uh, like, err, aah you say. Leads to a profound amount of self awareness.

Anyways, how did I get so sidetracked? I meant to tell you to watch our cool video. And of course, the to VOTE for Jennifer & Jamal at: http://www.northernvirginiamag.com/dream-wedding/

No comments:

Post a Comment