Monday, August 9, 2010

How to Destroy Your Phone in 2 Easy Steps

Last week I wrote about how to destroy your phone in one easy step, but today I'm going to add one more step so you can be sure it's completely dead. After defacing it with nail polish remover you ought to get it irrevocably soaked. My preferred method of destruction is to leave it on the beach unattended. Find a nice sunny dry spot of sand where there is no chance the water will reach, and when you return you will be delighted to find all of your things soaked by a renegade wave. Thanks ocean! You really know how to finish off a phone. I suppose mine was pleading to be put out of its misery.

On a brighter note, this weekend was amazing! Great weather to be at the beach. Rehoboth Beach in Delaware is a nice place to go if you get the chance.

P.S. If you want to call me, don't. You'll have to facebook/twitter/IM/email/singing telegram/pony express me instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment