Friday, July 30, 2010

How to destroy your phone in one easy step

Crap! I had a bottle of nail polish remover in my purse so I wouldn't forget to take off my nail polish later, but I found out what a brillant idea that was about one hour later. The lid came undone ever so slightly and sloshed sticky smelly liquid all over my purse. Then when it dried it made everything stick to the side of my purse. It's not like I carry around anything too important, but my phone was in there and now it looks like it went through the Battle of Gettysburg. The entire face was eaten away by the acetone in the nail polish remover and it is not a pretty sight. Fortunately, it can still make phone calls. I just can't see who I'm calling. My apologies in advance--stranger I call mother.

BTW it looks like I'm in the market for a new camera (lens damage due to sand??) AND phone. If you have any recommendations for either, please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment