Saturday, November 10, 2007

Facebook

facebook Facebook. I love it.

I love being able to contact friends that I haven't seen for four years. I love being able to remain friends with people that live in different cities, states, and even a few in other countries. I love stealing people's pictures that they post. I love stalking people.

No longer do you have to be the 'last to know' that so-and-so is going out with so-and-so.
No longer do you have that awkward moment with a new friend when you find out that they hate republicans, and well, you are one.
No longer do you think, ohhh, hottie, just to find out later that he has a girlfriend he's been dating for the past 3 years, um yeah.
No longer do you have to wonder, hey did that dude go to my high school, he looks familiar?
No longer do you have to ask yourself what happened to my best friend from a bazillion years ago? Did she get ugly?
No longer do you have to make real friends
No longer do you have to have real life conversations.

But really...Facebook was such a good idea, and I think its popularity speaks for itself.

And thank you to all my lovely friends. Their 'happy birthdays' on my birthday made me feel super special! Thank you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment