Monday, March 20, 2006

Sevilla

Sevilla, Plaza de EspanaSevilla, Sevilla, Sevilla: the capital of Andalucia. We had soooo much fun. We got there and even though it was raining, the touring was still pretty. We saw the cathedral, climbed to the top of the Giralda, saw the Jewish Quarter, the Jardin Maria Louisa, Plaza de Americas, Rio Guadalquivir and so much more. AND we took a thousand photos in the Plaza de España where George Lucas filmed Planet Naboo in a little movie known as Star Wars. We searched down a StarBucks and ate at a KFC in the spirit of America. I did notice that a lot more English speaking there and more good places to shop. Nevertheless, I am a friend of Málaga first. We stayed at a hotel which was sooo nice, with free little shampoos that is a stupid thing, but it made me happy. Sevilla, fun.

2 comments:

  1. my school's spanish class left for spain yesterday. i am so sad that i didn't go.
    how long are you staying in spain?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No way, you so totally should have gone. You could have visited me! I´m staying until May 20th, about 4 months total.

    How many languages are you trying to learn, my goodness.

    ReplyDelete