Thursday, December 16, 2004

Snoody

Hah, Have you ever played snood? It is the greatest computer game ever. It is actually addicting. The best part is the beeeeep noise when it first pops up.
The point of the game is to get rid of all the snood alien types by shooting a similar snood at two or more the same. Nevermind, it is impossible to explain, just gotta play yourself.
Emily- it is all your fault that I am addicted. Shame on you!

Download snood!

My last final is tomorrow morning... ahhhhh, the fear is setting in. Must do well, robotic Jenni says. To bad I spent 3 hours tonight watching The Apprentice with the Trumpster...but yes it was worth it. I'll pay for it when I get my grade back, but that won't be for at least another week. That means one more week of happiness until I can feel bad for myself but then I won't cause it'll be Christmas!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment