Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Cookie Time


Today was the infamous christmas cookie baking day at my grandma's house. Unfortunately I went to bed around 4 in the morning last night, so i was a little tired today. All I could think about was as soon as I get the frosting in these whoopie pies, maybe I can just rest my eyes. It ended up I snoozed on the couch while my mom and grandma did the chocolate cookies. I think they were secretly angry with me for abandoning them for like an hour and a half. I did bake lots of cookies, though, I still have my pride. I don't know why we aren't like normal families that just bake cookies the day before they have to take them somewhere though. We keep ours in the freezer all year and can whip them out at any time. MMMMM, the smell of cookies is wonderful yet after 6 or 7 hours in the kitchen it starts to make you nauscious. Ahhh, I still have to study for my bio final because I keep on procrastinating and my grade is in jeopardy of falling if I don't do well on it. Blah. My freshman year in college is turning out to be harder than I expected. I thought is was going to be a piece of cake, just like high school. Little did I know you actually have to study and spend mucho time on perfecting assigments. Blah.

No comments:

Post a Comment