Sunday, February 4, 2007

Note to Self: sweep clothing for size stickers before wearing

Ok, so I went to a cute little coffee shop this morning and put on a new jacket that I had just bought at Old Navy. Before I put it on, of course, I cut off the tags. Old Navy Logo Then, when I got home I realized that I had spent the day displaying the giant sticker with the size on it right on the front of my jacket. I was mortified, and no one said, "hey. you got a size sticker stuck on your shirt" (where it was impossible to miss might I add). Somehow I used to have nightmares about stuff like this. Why do stores put those stupid stickers on clothes? They aren't helping anyone.

I'd like to think I would tell a friend if they had something embarrasing on, something like say a large pen mark on their face, but that is another story itself. Why do mortifying things like to happen to me? And why don't people have the decency to tell me that I look like a moron? I could probably walk around with price tags on, skirt tucked into underwear, lipstick on teeth, toilet paper stuck to shoe, and green paint smeared on my face for 3 days till anyone would care to let me know. Thanks a lot, people.

No comments:

Post a Comment