Monday, December 29, 2008

Whoo, I Win!

I swear I'm not a lucky person. But then again, I've had a really good week.

I just won a $50 Electronics Gift Card from Nabisco. I persistently entered that little code on the bottom of my Wheat Thins box into the online interface, I clicked on a gift, and voila!, I got a message saying that I've won. Yay.

And to think; I've always scoffed at these sorts of contests. If you have a Nabisco box sitting around, there are still 2 more days to enter if you want try your hand at luck. See the Magical Crackers.

Finally my fondness for Wheat Thins has paid off, literally.

2 comments:

  1. That is wonderful. You know my brother once won the Atari game system from Captain Crunch back in the day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No way? Cool.
    Most of the time it just seems like a waste of time to enter contests, but maybe it does pay off to do so every once in a while.

    ReplyDelete